Bushra Sadia is working as Simulation Analyst in this project. She completed her MS degree in Information Technology from NUST School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Sciences (SEECS) in year 2014. She received her BS degree in Computer and Information Sciences from Pakistan Institute of Engineering and Applied Sciences (PIEAS), Islamabad in the year 2008.
She has played a vital role in implementation of algorithms related to physical deformation, topological modifications of simulation objects, integration of mechanical interface with the simulator and development of advanced surgical procedures. She is actively involved in research in the field of bio-medical imaging especially on deriving mechanical properties of soft tissues for surgical simulation using CT scan and on patient specific pre-operative surgery planning for acute cholecystectomy.
For further details, please visit her Linkedin Profile and feel free to drop an email at email@example.com
- Research Assistant/Teaching Assistant at Koc University, Sariyer, Istanbul, Turkey.
- Duration: September 2015- Present
- Course: Statistics
- Teaching Assistant(Lab Engineer) at College of Electrical and mechanical Engineering (CE&ME) Rawalpindi, Pakistan
- Duration: September 2014-January 2015
- Courses Taught: Computer Networks
- Teaching Assistant at School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science (SEECS), National University of Sciences and Technology (NUST), Islamabad
- Duration: February 2011-June 2012
- Courses Taught: Computer Architecture, Signals and Systems, Mathematical Methods for Computing, Mathematical Methods of IT, Stochastic Systems, Advanced Digital Image Processing
- Hands-on Training of LaTeX
- I conducted hands on training sessions for Latex, a tool for research paper write up. The session was arranged mainly for professionals as well as graduate and post graduate students in Pakistan.
- Simulation Manager at Startup in Technology Incubation Center (TIC), NUST, Islamabad
- Software Engineer